CNPM Can Help
Do you suffer from:
- Chronic back, neck or pelvic pain radiating down limbs?
- Continuous burning or throbbing pain, or sensitivity of the hand, foot, arm or leg?
- Pins and needles and prickling sensations or numbness?
- Skin color changes in an area of pain?
- Chronic pain after back surgery, hip or knee replacement, or inguinal hernia repair?
- Phantom limb pain?
- Persistent pain after limb injury?
- Chronic migraines?
If so, we may be able to help you ease your pain with minimally invasive treatments.
Please complete the New Patient Intake Form and fax it to us at 1 855 366-3228. We would be happy to schedule you in to see us.
We understand that everyone has different needs when it comes to their health. CNPM offers many different treatment options to suit your specific needs. We are the only Canadian private clinic offering Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulator and Spinal Cord Stimulator Insertions.
Spinal cord stimulation
Dr. Aaron Hong discussed spinal cord stimulation and its evolving role as an effective treatment for refractory chronic neuropathic pain in " Spinal cord stimulation: a nonopioid alternative for chronic pain management," his latest article in the Canadian Medical Association Journal (CMAJ).
- Spinal cord stimulation masks pain signals through a transcutaneous implantable electric pulse generator.
- Spinal cord stimulation is safe, efficacious and cost-effective in chronic pain management of neuropathic pain conditions, including failed back surgery syndrome, chronic regional pain syndrome and chronic peripheral neuropathies.
- Newer spinal cord stimulation technologies are expanding clinical indications such as visceral and ischemic pain, with potential for further improved efficacy.
- Increased awareness of and access to spinal cord stimulation therapy may allow more Canadians to benefit from relief of intractable chronic pain and may reduce opioid consumption.